Veterinary care is an essential part of our community, and we want to assure you that our hospital is open and will continue to provide services at this time. We also want to work with you to limit direct contact in order to focus on safety for everyone during this pandemic. Accordingly, we will be changing to a concierge service/curbside service during this time. Pet owners will not be allowed to enter our building until further notice. Please follow the steps below for the safety of all:
- Upon arrival at the hospital, please remain in your vehicle or outside the hospital and call us at 497-8492
- After receipt of the call, we will check you in as soon as possible from outside the hospital.
- Your pet will be taken to the treatment area with one of our leashes or in your pet carrier. The doctor will call you to discuss any exam findings and review treatments that were performed. A receptionist will follow with payment over the phone. Once payment has been taken care of, the assistant will take your pet out to the car to you along with any medications
- If you are at the hospital to pick up food or medication, please remain in your car or outside the hospital and call the front desk. We will deliver your order to your car as quickly as possible.
- If you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to the coronavirus, please ask a healthy friend or family member to transport your pet to the hospital on your behalf.
- We strongly recommend rescheduling all routine visits and elective anesthetic procedures until the stay at home order is lifted: annual exams, vaccines, toenail trims, anal glands, etc
- Our evening hours are temporarily canceled until further notice. We will be closing at 5pm Monday through Friday. We continue to stay open Saturday from 8am until noon.
Take care and stay healthy!